I am living my childhood dreamJune 18, 2013
Welcome!January 4, 2015
My life as an editor and writing coach has its challenges, but the benefits are why I have the best job in the world. Here are five to start:
- I travel to new and interesting places around the world, in other times in history, and to worlds that only exist in the imagination.
- I have the pleasure of spending a week with the most charismatic, and sometimes devious, characters. Many I wish I could dream to life, while a few I’m grateful can’t walk off the page.
- I have the most amazing adventures, heart-breaking relationships, and transformative life experiences.
- I get to meet and work with wonderful and talented writers. Their dedication inspires me in my own writing.
- And most of all, the exhilarating feeling that I’ve helped another writer push himself or herself to a new level and find the stronger writer within.